Monday, August 13, 2012

The Clean Mistress

The only mistress on her daily chore,
Slowly moping she cleans the floor;
With her soft tool of cleaning,
She makes the surface shiny and gleaming.
This mistress! In her quirky quick moves,
She runs her soft cloth through the grooves,
With her only tool she wipes gently,
Every speck and every rut scrubbed constantly.
The tidiest mistress around,
Though she wanders the day out on the ground.
She is healthy but grey,
Even white! But the tidy most among the stray.
Her gleaming eyes spoke her innocence
And her floor glowing like florescence!
Many say her sneaky and evil
But her surface, soft like a quill.
Such a self-service getting extinct,
When I approached, she ran by her instinct.
To learn her expertise, here I wait,
With her favorite white meal, I plight,
I LIVE BY HER WAY,
UNTIL I STAY!!! 
                                            
   - SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment