Wednesday, April 13, 2016

இருமையில் ஒருமைத் தேடி.... The Enigma of Extremes!

Life is an Enigma.. 
A never-ending bunch of puzzles! 
It calls for Exploration, Introspection, Realizationa and Actualization. 
In this process we lose ourselves into the Wild!
We go in search of meaning!
We fear meaninglessness, failure, and discontent!
That leads to even more deeper thinking.. 
So here is what Sarah's Thoughts lead to...

THE ENIGMA OF EXTREMES

Like the M between the two E's of extreMes!
The M of me stands in the middle!
In between the two poles of living. 
The extremes of ambition and content calls.
For ambition lays at north high and flashy!
Content lays in South Peaceful and Serene!
When Sophistications mean North drags me
Its Stipulations repels me to the start!
When Serenity mean South pulls me!
Its Speculations pushes me to where I Stood!
Yet the attraction is endless!

Like the M between the two E's of extreMes!
The M of me stands in the middle!
In between the two poles of living. 
When Settling seems a blessing
Ambitions stand a question!
When ambitions mean the World 
So called Settling creates a Traffic Jam!
For the fear of Pain haunts me down!
The fear of Failure throbs me forever!

Where is the meaning?
Where is never Brooding?
Between the numerous roads that lead to The End
Which one do I Choose? 
For I want to take the road that takes me to...
The end that is most desired 
The end which never put you down 
Never gives you up before the Fury of Self-Introspection 

When there is no fixed Map
Walking is the only way
For the Oasis of life can be found 
Only when Searched For!
If falling is a part of the trail
Let me fall! But let the Fall not be Hard!
For Living an Enigma 
And I an Explorer 
Would wander searching a Way!
But never just Stay!


Love,
SARAH

இருமையில் ஒருமைத் தேடி.... 

இரு துருவங்களுக்கு இடையில் 
                 ஓர் உலகம் கொண்டு வாழ்கிறோம்!
சில நொடிகள் மேலே செல்லவும்  
                 சில நொடிகள் கீழே செல்லவும் ஆசைப் படுகிறோம்!
இரு புறமும் உள்ள விரைக்கும் பணியையும் 
                 மிருகங்களையும் கண்டு அஞ்சுகிறோம்!
எனினும் மாசற்ற அழகின் ஈற்ப்பை       
                 என்றும் நாடுகிறோம்! 
இது வேண்டும் ஆனால் 
                 வலி வேண்டா என ஓடுகிறோம்! 
வலி இருந்தாலும் உணர வேண்டாமென 
                  வழிகள் பலத் தேடுகிறோம்!
மனம் மட்டும் ஓடி.. மயில்கள் பலத் தாண்டி 
                  கனவு உலகம் சேருகிறோம்!
அய்யங்களுக்கும் ஆக்கத்திற்கும் இடையே 
                  வாழ்வெனும் ஆட்டம் ஆடுகிறோம்!
இரு வழியில் எது வழி என 
                 விழி விரித்து முழிக்கிறோம்!
எது காணல்? எது குளம்?
                  என குதித்து பார்த்து அறிகிறோம்! 

கேள்விகளின் பெட்டகமாய்,
ஆசைகளின் கூடாரமாய், 
இருமையில் ஒருமைத் தேடும்,
வெறுமைக் கண்டு அஞ்சும்,
அன்பு தோழி,
சாரா

No comments:

Post a Comment